San Antonio, TX 78216
- Candidates must have current Series 7 & 63/66.
- Investment sales and servicing experience
- Investment transaction software experience
- Phone experience working with customers
- Receives service requests for mutual fund, brokerage or college savings plan products from members through various member contact channels.
- Fulfills the member's request through appropriate channel.
- Applies foundational relationship building and referral skills by seeking opportunities to build, deepen, and retain the member relationship through multi-company products or services.
- Asks questions to discover key information and life events and to understand the member's need, and documents relevant information.
- Manages automatic investment plans.
- Fielding tax form, dividend, cost basis, IRA distribution, and other tax related inquiries.
- Make a contribution or withdrawal from their College Savings Account
- Change portfolio allocation/investment model.
- Discussing IRA account activity.
- High level research on mutual fund money movement.
- Answer investment performance related questions.
Brian Van Cleave
VP, Talent Strategy
Brian joined PRG in 2006 and has over 15 years of recruiting experience. He has served in multiple roles within the organization and currently supports recruiting strategy development and operations. Prior to joining PRG, he served as the Director of Operations for a retail chain where he handled the hiring of store managers across Texas. Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas at San Antonio in 2001. He currently lives in San Antonio, TX with his wife and their three children.