Peyton Resource Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62725/logos/prgusa-social-media.png http://www.prg-usa.com http://www.prg-usa.com true
Privacy Advisor I
San Antonio, tx 78216 US
Posted: 04/07/2022 2022-04-07 2023-04-20 Job Number: 19166
- Coordinates, gathers, and analyzes data trends and responds accordingly to business specific privacy requirements and requests. Applies proficient knowledge of the financial services industry and privacy requirements, policies, laws, and regulations to daily work.
- Performs research, analysis, and reporting to identify, resolve, and explain cross-CoSA privacy issues and incidents. Gathers information to support business analysis, resolve incidents and issues, and identify points of escalation.
- Conducts required privacy assessments of business applications to ensure compliance with published policies and standards.
- Proactively provides the business with privacy recommendations and decisions to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and a compliant implementation of business requirements.
- Applies proficient knowledge of critical business operations or systems applications processes, procedures, and incident remediation action plans to ensure appropriate escalations in support of data incidents or other privacy related matters.
- Provides privacy input on business action plans, projects, or operational requests.
- Reviews business documents and forms to ensure compliance with enterprise privacy policies and regulatory and legal requirements. Partners with the business, Compliance, Risk Management, Audit Services, and Legal to provide appropriate risk mitigation recommendations.
- Bachelor s degree 4 additional years of related privacy, compliance, risk, or regulatory experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 4 or more years of operations experience in a relevant functional area to include financial services, insurance, banking, investment, information technology, legal or other related operational areas that support privacy/risk/compliance initiatives within the business 2 or more years of privacy, compliance, risk, or regulatory related experience with accountability for moderate to complex projects, processes, or policies.
- Proven knowledge of relevant regulatory compliance, industry regulations and regulatory data sources
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities requiring a high attention to detail
- Proven communication skills with the ability to collaborate and execute among cross-functional teams