San Antonio, TX 78216 US
Actuarial Analytics (3 - 5 years)
Machine Learning (3 - 5 years)
Statistical Modeling (3 - 5 years)
Python, Jupyter Notebook, Snowflake
Day to Day Duties:
- Use Python in Jupyter Notebook to process data and develop predictive models on the daily basis.
- Use SQL or Python to extract the modeling data from snowflake data server.
- Work closely with other data scientists and actuaries in the modernization modeling team
- Develop pricing and underwriting models support Auto and Property under the direct guidance of modeling leads.
- Complete the model documentation and operational procedures based on client enterprise policy and regulatory requirements.
- Attend all project update and standup meetings at the request of modeling leads and proactively provide the progress update either verbally or in written.
- Hold accountable for assigned tasks with respect to quality and timeline.
- Other tasks and projects assigned by modeling leads.
- Quick learner and detail-oriented individual with sense of urgency, resilience to pressure, can-do attitude, and high curiosity.
- Passion for data science and interest in the insurance industry to work on Auto and Property pricing and underwriting models