Austin, TX 73301 US
"Provides secretarial/administrative support to employees or groups in the organization. Uses business software applications (e.G., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc. Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail. Maintains files, records, calendars and diaries. May arrange business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
- Performs administrative, clerical or general office duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Applies foundational functional knowledge to produce work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates basic improvements to processes and systems.
- Performs routine tasks under direct supervision and within established procedures and guidelines.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma Required.
- Up to 1 year of related experience to include multi-tasking in a fast-paced and complex business environment required.
- Foundational knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin