Application Developer II
Grapevine, TX 76051 US
Position: Application Developer II
Type: 6-month contract
Location: Grapevine, TX - Hybrid
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
This position will be responsible for the development of business applications computer software. It will also be responsible for the development of statements of problems, designs systems and programs. The incumbent will also be responsible for the troubleshooting of applications from both a technical and operational aspect providing solutions.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES: This position does the following in accordance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws / regulations and the Companys policies, procedures and guidelines:
- Passionate about software development and learning new disciplines to constantly hone your craft as an software developer while providing technical leadership.
- Ability to independently lead implementation on small projects or be responsible for subsystem implementation in a large project.
- Design, Develop, and Support Cloud Native Applications.
- Troubleshoot application issues both technically and operationally.
- Provides technical and professional assistance related to applications to internal stakeholders.
- Supports Web and Internet-based products and services with minimal direction based on documented user requirements.
- Writes business applications computer software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business problems and questions.
- Develops statement of problems, designs systems and programs.
- Writes programs in computer language for solution by means of data processing equipment.
- Solves complex problems using reverse engineering.
- Additional duties assigned by management.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field required.
- 5 years of experience with Java Software Development required.
- 3 years of experience with Micro-service design patterns, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful APIs
- At least 3 years of experience with Azure, ReactJS, MongoDB, and DB2/SQL Server.
- At least 3 years of experience with Kubernetes and Docker preferred.
- Azure/Cloud Certifications preferred.
- Java Certifications preferred.