Application Support Analyst
Fort Worth, TX 76126 US
Immediate need for 3 Tier II Application Support Analysts with proven experience supporting various ERP and other business applications.
- Provide application configuration and maintenance on business facing systems, by becoming an expert on the use of all aspects of these systems.
- Provide functional support for all ERP systems reported defects and/or change requests that are routed from Tier I service desk for resolution.
- Functional subject matter expert with emphasis on the Financials, MRP, Inventory and Manufacturing modules to reproduce reported defects.
- Provide authorized access to instances to include development, test, staging, sandbox, and production environments.
- Provide Tier II support for all SharePoint related issues and/or change requests that are routed from Tier I service desk for resolution.
- Participate as part of the Application Support Team on on-call rotation schedule.
- Bachelor s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-3+ years of ERP and IT systems/applications support experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics suite of products with emphasis on the Financials, MRP, Inventory, and Manufacturing modules.
- Advanced knowledge of any of the following systems is a plus: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017/Business Central/SAP/Odoo/Spruce.
- Office 365
- SharePoint Online
- TMW Logistic Software
- Working knowledge of Service Desk tool such as Remedy BMC, Track-IT, or Clarity is a plus.
- ITIL certification or training is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, decision making, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.