Assistant Project Manager
Atlanta, GA 30318 US
Title: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Assists Project Managers with system integration projects by coordinating submittals, manpower and staffing, resources, change orders, project tracking, and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in developing project proposals by determining time frames, costs, procedures, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Works with documentation group to have all required submittal documents ready and organized.
- Purchases parts, supplies, and technical instrumentation per specifications and system design.
- Acts as liaison for inter-department and coordination of day-to-day operations for assigned projects.
- Maintains project documentation and updates with change orders.
- Participates in project review meetings with other contractors and customer representatives.
- Reviews change orders and updates pricing to maintain profitability and budget constraints.
- Assists with preparation of project reports for management, general contractors, customers, engineering firms, and others.
- Maintains Job Hazard Analysis.
- Fills in for Project Manager when needed for meetings, etc.