Business Analyst (Non-IT)
San Antonio, TX 78240 US
- Extract requirements from numerous internal sources. Many are documented in Excel in Plain Language with a focus on the input and output data attributes necessary to support the business function.
- Write & maintain stories in Jira to track the progress of the project.
- Utilize Postman to test the rules configured for the project.
- Attending feature refinement meetings or rapid design workshops to identify new or refine existing requirements and rules.
- Maintain and update master requirement, rule and data documents needed for the project.
- Support the development and testing of rules configured in the rules engine.
- Personal Lines P&C experience in UW is preferred as this is the focus of the job.
- 3 to 5 years' experience writing detailed business requirements for functional (e.G., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.G., data, security) capabilities
- 3 to 5 years' experience analyzing requirements and identifying gaps.
- 3 to 5 yearsexperience extracting business rules from existing systems, databases, documents and subject matter experts.
- Microsoft Excel, Jira, Postman