Call Center Representative
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Receives inbound calls from members solicited by customers to provide identity and verification documents.
- Call volumes will vary, average call volume 35-45 per day.
- Work is typically performed in a call center environment.
- Much of the work is typically conducted over the phone while sitting at a computer workstation.
- De-escalation candidates should be able to showcase the ability to de-escalate a call and effectively navigate a challenging conversation.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate multiple (3-5) different systems per call.
- Basic understanding of banking environment.
- Basic AML/CIP knowledge.
- Knowledge of Windows operating environment.
- Written and oral expression - the ability to communicate information in a way that is easily understood.
- Service orientation - actively looking for ways to help others.