Compliance Advisor Lead
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Manages second line of defense oversight of and compliance with Enterprise Monitoring program requirements by the lines of business.
- Partners with cross functional team members in evaluating first line of defense monitoring plans and activities for adherence with Monitoring program standards
- Provides Compliance support and guidance to first line of defense on Monitoring program requirements, processes, tools and reporting.
- Utilizes leadership and collaborative skills in interacting with compliance stakeholders.
- Fosters cooperation across team and organizational units.
- Anticipates and identifies future needs, opportunities and potential solutions, and leads cross-functional teams through the problem resolution process.
- Directs analyses and root cause identification; develops and recommends compliance solutions impacting the enterprise.
- Provides compliance input on business action plans, projects or operational requests.
- Develops and delivers all types of messages effectively.
- Ensures proper implementation of business requirements and identifies outstanding compliance issues.
- Develops action plans for advancing compliance initiatives and for resolving outstanding compliance issues.
- Applies expert knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Maintains expert knowledge of the competitive/regulatory landscape and the company's key challenges.
- Builds processes and relationships that facilitate productive teamwork.
- Accountable for achieving business objectives and results; provides guidance to cross-functional team members to ensure goal achievement and team success.
- 6 or more years relevant work experience in compliance, risk or audit functions
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Advanced knowledge of monitoring and QA processes and reporting