San Antonio, TX 78216
Responsible for the development and maintenance of relationships and partnerships with hiring leaders, candidate pools, peer partners, and third-party vendors to deliver candidates for hiring needs. Develops and recommends recruiting strategies to proactively identify candidates and assemble a diverse pipeline of talent for open positions. Responds to inquiries pertaining to recruiting or business-related policy and process application.
- Supports more complex staffing initiatives.
- Identifies and builds community partnerships to generate candidates in alignment with the organization's hiring and program objectives.
- Develops and implements creative sourcing strategies to proactively identify candidates and assemble pipeline of talent for open positions.
- Forecasts and manages talent pool size to fulfill workforce plans and hiring objectives.
- Performs full life cycle recruiting utilizing various recruitment methods.
- Guides hiring managers and/or coworkers through the recruiting processes to ensure compliance within external and internal regulatory agencies.
- Builds candidate pools to meet hiring requirements through leveraging their technical expertise to identify sourcing and networking strategies and tools.
- Consults with hiring leaders and internal partners to proactively identify strategies to understand business requirements and meet hiring requirements.
- Partners with internal and external partners to establish community networks and relationships in support of our military, diversity and college hiring requirements with minimal guidance.
- Progressive work experience in recruiting, to include knowledge of applicable employment laws.
- Strong client management skills
- Experience working in an ATS
- Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products and other software to support sourcing tools and techniques, including LinkedIn.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brian Van Cleave
VP, Talent Strategy
Brian joined PRG in 2006 and has over 15 years of recruiting experience. He has served in multiple roles within the organization and currently supports recruiting strategy development and operations. Prior to joining PRG, he served as the Director of Operations for a retail chain where he handled the hiring of store managers across Texas. Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas at San Antonio in 2001. He currently lives in San Antonio, TX with his wife and their three children.