San Antonio, TX 78232 US
This individual will write the content for our new Auto and Property experience with a mobile first approach leveraging easy to understand conversational content. This individual needs to be comfortable making recommendations to the product managers for consideration of their recommended content and obtaining their approval throughout an iterative process. This individual will participate in planning meetings to discuss the current status of their work and be able to raise any impediments or risks that pose a threat to their deliverable dates.
We would prefer the candidate be located in San Antonio and able to work in a hybrid work environment from the Home Office in San Antonio, Texas.
This person should be sociable and outgoing, while also understanding this job can be reliant on their own self-starter behaviors to complete their work. This individual should be comfortable with change and operating in a grey space as this is a fast-paced environment that has constant change.
Develop concepts and write copy for a wide range of projects. Consult with sales and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and obtain requirements including style and length of copy. Edit or rewrite copy as necessary. Prepare articles, bulletins, marketing and promotional material. Manage multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines. Demonstrate creativity ands and the ability to vary language and tone of messages based on product and medium.
- Experience writing conversational content for mobile experiences - 3+ years
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and presenting to business partners
- P&C Acumen (Auto & Home Insurance working knowledge)
- Mural, Rally, Microsoft Excel
- Mural - this is where our designs are housed for our new mobile and web experiences and this individual would need to know how to navigate on the mural and make annotations on the design screens. Should have comfortability using this in front of others during live meetings. We can also provide OJT for this tool.
- Rally - this is where we manage the copywriters work so that they know what work items are due by when. They need to have working knowledge of project management software and comfortability working from a queue by deadlines given from the project manager.
- Excel - this will be used to document the content that will display to the end user as an artifact for the development teams. This individual should have working knowledge of data entry for excel but will not require any formula knowledge.
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 7 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.