Customer Engagement Agent - CSR Billing AR
San Antonio, TX 78229 US
Peyton Resource Group is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Account Manager (CSAM) for large food distribution client in San Antonio. If you are fully bilingual and have strong Customer Service account management, follow up skills and strong MS Excel, this is the job for you.
The CSAM will is the main contact for our customers answering support requests, providing information about our products, following through on placed orders; and answering any general inquiries via phone, and email.
This position will also be responsible for the accurate customer billing and timely collections and reconciliation of customer accounts and facilitating the resolution of customer billing problems as to expedite cash flow and minimize accounts receivable delinquency.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer service to both internal and external customers
- Perform account analysis, prepare account reconciliations based on promotion contract(s) and Special Promotion Rebate (SPR)
- Serves as a liaison between the sales team, customers and brokers to enhance the customer experience to retain relationship and satisfaction
- Receive and process all retail customer and ecommerce orders
- Communicate with logistics team to ensure that all orders ship on time
- Provide issue resolution for customer and broker concerns dealing with purchases, incorrect billing, late delivery
- Responsible for reviewing customer orders and take immediate action to correct or solve issues that may occur
- Initiate contact with customers to ensure collection of outstanding accounts receivable in a timely manner
- Support customers by assisting with researching various discrepancies and issues regarding customer s account
- Document collection and customer service efforts on an account in an accurate, detailed and timely manner
- Monitor customer s accounts for credit balances (unapplied cash and credit memos) and resolve by conducting thorough research and processing through to appropriate resolution