Customer Relations Specialist
Phoenix, AZ 85085 US
- Receives, processes, and fulfills member service requests for life and health insurance policies through various member contact channels.
- Applies foundational member servicing techniques.
- Asks questions to discover key information and life events in order to understand the member need, and documents relevant information.
- Recognizes member verbal cues and potential opportunities to meet the member s need through a product or service.
- Encourages member to take action to address needs and opportunities.
- Supports enterprise business goals through the achievement of quality and member experience measures.
High School Diploma General Equivalency Diploma
- Up to 1 year of relevant customer service or sales experience.
- Experience multi-tasking within a Windows operating system environment required.
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 7 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.