Data Entry Operator Sr.
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Under minimal supervision performs direct data entry into the agency management system for new, renewal, and adjustments.
- Performs quality control to assure policy forms match the agency management system and notifies managers of discrepancies.
- Analyzes return mail and assures correct addresses are in all systems utilized by the particular product line.
- Prepares correspondence and other documents to include financial responsibility filings.
- Reviews and analyzes lapse and/or expiration reports and sends appropriate letters to initiate payments for customers.
- Receives incoming calls from members needing resolution resulting from poor service within the ASC products and advocates for the member.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on complex or escalated issues.
- Works with management and product director to identify opportunities to facilitate improvements to processes and systems.
- Reviews SOPs and trains co-workers.
- Assists management with identifying and distributing work to ensure service level expectations are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Performs mid-volume data entry (average: 8, 001 to 10, 000 keystrokes per hour). Performs basic management of electronic files (i.E. Print, copy, transfer and delete). Detects and correct errors. Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer.
- High School Diploma
- General Equivalency Diploma
- 4 or more years of related experience to include multi-tasking in a fast-paced and complex business environment required.