Data Entry Operator Sr.
San Antonio, TX 78232 US
We are looking for a full-time person as soon as possible with some legal/litigation experience to perform data entry tasks in connection with the receipt of new litigation matters, document requests, and records management activities.
Under minimal supervision, the data entry operator will receive new legal case assignments and task assignments via email. Upon receipt of a new case assignment, the data entry operator will be responsible for:
- Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar)
- Database form entry, preferably to include experience with a litigation management tracking tool
- Customer account/claim systems for an insurance company or bank (preferred, but not required)
- Completing or validating approximately 15 fields in a litigation management tracking database following an internal desk guide on how to complete the fields
- Updating approximately 10 fields in a claims system with information about the litigation using data entry templates
- Submitting templated requests to other departments for records relevant to the litigation
- Saving key documents and emails in a document management system
- Periodically updating the litigation management tracking database if new personnel, vendors, or parties become involved in the litigation
- Calendaring 2-4 case deadlines using provided templates
- Entering data for payments into the claim system based upon approved check requests
- Entering data in the claim system and litigation management tracking database when a lawsuit is resolved
- Other data entry tasks and projects as assigned.
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 7 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.