San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Must have experience of playing a lead role in at least 2 to 3 mid-large sized projects
- Leads a team of data modelers in large projects for creation logical and physical data models using best practices
- Optimizes and updates logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects Maintains conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata
- Closely coordinates and liaises with the Business Analysts and Technical Architects on high complexity work to ensure the effective translation of business and technical requirements into the logical data model
- Designs standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models
- Evaluates data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies
- Must validate data models and physical database for variances
- Highly experienced with ETL tools such as Informatica, DataStage, Ab Initio, etc.
- Snowflake, DataStage, Hadoop, Kafka
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 7 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.