San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Use Python in Jupyter Notebook to process data and develop predictive models on the daily basis.
- Use SQL or Python to extract the modeling data from snowflake data server.
- Work closely with other data scientists and actuaries in the modernization modeling team
- Develop pricing and underwriting models support Auto and Property under the direct guidance of modeling leads.
- Attend all project update and standup meetings at the request of modeling leads and proactively provide the progress update either verbally or in written.
- Hold accountable for assigned tasks with respect to quality and timeline.
- Actuarial Analytics (3 - 5 years)
- Machine Learning (3 - 5 years)
- Statistical Modeling (3 - 5 years)
With 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the drivers seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRGs dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRateds Best of Staffing award for 10 straight years, as well as the Business Journals Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.