Development Product Owner
San Antonio, TX 78216
- Previous SAFe Product Owner (PO) experience (preferred, 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner with PM/PO SAFe Certification)
- Previous experience with representing business stakeholders to elicit and understand business needs and translate those needs to I/T execution teams. Previous experience prioritizing the I/T execution team's work so that it aligns with the sponsor's/business executive's strategies.
- 2 or more years of experience in Agile Project Delivery.
- Experience with JIRA, Agile Central, Slack. JIRA being the most important
- Leads, collaborates with, and motivates cross-functional teams of user experience partners, designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop, execute and release in alignment with program and/or product roadmaps.
- Manages, prioritizes, and assesses the impact of all work items, such as new features, defects, etc., including providing the decision to create, fix or defer at the project and program level.
- Reviews, and when appropriate, accepts and prioritizes feedback and new requirements from stakeholders.
- Reviews and accepts or declines output of development to ensure specified acceptance criteria have been completed.
- Serves as an expert in the business development/execution discipline, regularly seeking out opportunities to enhance, improve and advance the function.
- Experience managing stories and deliverables and dependencies across multiple workstreams or backlogs
- Works with the Enterprise platform and/or multiple systems integration for major elements of technical infrastructure.
- Works Epic-level efforts that coordinate distribution to, and release across multiple scrum teams, within scaled Agile organizations as necessary.
- Serve as an expert in more than one particular business or system domain capable of leading development across multiple teams at the program level.
- Works with business and Enterprise stakeholders to understand, validate and help shape business strategy and vision, and customer needs.
- Partners with sponsors, stakeholders, and IT to facilitate, define and document relevant business processes, gaining an advanced understanding of the needs, measures, and risks & controls for the improvement area.
- Serves as direct representative of the business with delivery teams, representing/reinforcing the customers' perspective throughout the product realization cycle.
- Assists with program and project level plans related to schedule, scope and resources.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brian Van Cleave
VP, Talent Strategy
Brian joined PRG in 2006 and has over 15 years of recruiting experience. He has served in multiple roles within the organization and currently supports recruiting strategy development and operations. Prior to joining PRG, he served as the Director of Operations for a retail chain where he handled the hiring of store managers across Texas. Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas at San Antonio in 2001. He currently lives in San Antonio, TX with his wife and their three children.