Development Product Owner
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Works within multiple evolving development methodologies including iterative Agile and sequential Waterfall programs and projects, and variations thereof.
- Serves as the business requirements expert, engaging and managing the work of subject matter specialists from the business.
- Prioritizes the execution team's work so that it aligns with the sponsor's/business executive's strategies.
- Leads, manages or orchestrates activities for completion and proper documentation of business requirements and validating metrics as appropriate for methodology and Enterprise controls.
- Serves as direct representative of the business with delivery teams, representing/reinforcing the customers' perspective throughout the product realization cycle.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in process improvement, project delivery, business/requirements analysis or business operations/product line.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Program/Project Methodology.
- Proficient knowledge of Process Engineering methodologies and Change Management practices.
- P&C Insurance Experience
- Jira/Rally/(1+years), DaClarity, GuideWire/Kafka (preferred not required)
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 8 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.