Development Product Owner Sr
San Antonio or Plano, TX 78216 / 75024
- Collaborate with program team and business stakeholders to refine priority features for PI Planning ceremonies; determine PI objectives.
- Decompose features into user stories, own the refinement ceremonies, and maintain ready state of backlog.
- Conduct business research; ensure user stories are understood by team and have clear and concise acceptance criteria.
- Conduct implementation planning, change management, and risk and issue management
- 3+ years of experience in project management and software development within the financial services industry (e.G. Product Owner, Business Manager, Business Analyst, or similar project management role).
- 2+ years of experience supporting Deposit products, Debit Card processing, and related laws and regulations with strong knowledge of originations and servicing functions and deposits processing systems (e.G. Fidelity).
- 2+ years of experience with industry recognized agile software development and waterfall methodologies; specifically, to include feature/scope decomposition, user story/requirement writing, and implementation planning (testing, validation, and change management).
- Jira, Box, Office tools
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.