Digital Experience Coordinator
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Provides subject matter expertise to assist in requirements gathering activities.
- Applies basic knowledge of product/domain to perform routine work assignments.
- Learns to use tools and understand processes necessary to accomplish job/department functions.
- Resolves routine issues and escalates problems as appropriate.
- Supports research to identify industry best practices and trends to increase digital channel effectiveness.
- Acquires and applies foundational knowledge of the business, digital channels, and their processes to daily tasks as assigned.
- Supports team members in gathering, consolidating and validating business assumptions relevant to a digital solution.
- Integrates/transforms disparate data sources and applies the appropriate data hygiene techniques.
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at various points within a process simultaneously
- Experience escalating to leadership
- Acute attention to detail, deadlines and managing timelines
- Experience working with legal counsel and compliance partners and business stakeholders
- Project or marketing campaign management experience