San Antonio, TX 78216
- Resolves complex member disputes related to ATM Domestic, ATM International, PIN Point Of Sale, and Debit Card Signature disputes to ensure Regulatory compliance.
- Handles all aspects of the Signature First Chargeback.
- May handle Presentments, Arbitration Chargeback, Pre-Compliance, Compliance, Pre-Arbitration, Arbitration and Good Faith.
- Maintains abreast of current Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E) and Bank Card Association Rules.
- Investigates complex dispute claims in accordance with rules and regulations with a high degree of accuracy and within prescribed time limits.
- Communicates the results of dispute inquiry to a member in a professional manner.
- 2+ years of customer contact experience in a sales, military or call center environment via telephone and e-mail, including 1 year of industry related customer contact experience in a Banking or other Financial Services institution.
- Experience with complex dispute claims
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office tools.
- Proficient in MasterCard guidelines to include chargeback reason codes
- Proficient in Regulation E and/or Z