San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
- Handles most aspects of the dispute cycle specific to the auto line of business by conducting the appropriate research and communicating the outcome to the member/vendor in a professional and timely manner.
- Resolves moderate member and/or vendor disputes related to coverage, billing, or services provided.
- Applies moderate analytical problem-solving skills by accurately identifying the issue and determining the best outcome.
- Evaluates complaints escalated from CEO Advocacy departments and provides written response and feedback to assist Advocacy in resolution of complaint.
- Knowledgeable in Reg Z
- 6months-1 year of Debit/Credit Card Disputes
- 6months-1 year of Visa Online (VROL)