Dispute Analyst Jr.
San Antoonio, TX 78209 US
"The QA analyst reviews, analyzes, and ensures the completion of disputes cases, inquiries and escalations were completed correctly based on consumer protection regulations such as regulation E, Z and O. Ensuring proper handling of investigations in regard to regulatory timeframes, financial positing of provisional credits, permanent credits, fees, interest, and client communication.
- Reviews resolved complex member disputes related to ATM Domestic, ATM International, PINpoint of Sale, and Debit Card Signature disputes to ensure Regulatory compliance.
- Review handling of presentments, Arbitration Chargeback, Pre-Compliance, Compliance, Pre-Arbitration, Arbitration and Good Faith.
- Maintains abreast of current Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E) and Bank Card Association Rules.
- Reviews Investigated complex dispute claims in accordance with rules and regulations to ensure accuracy to regulation prescribed time limits.
- Reviews financial Processing of Provisional and/or Permanent Credit to member s account.
- Reviews Client Communications regarding results of the dispute inquiry to a member meets all regulatory timeframes
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of complex card industry rules and federal regulations, reviews and analyzes the recommended reason codes on all chargebacks and ensures accurate documentation is obtained to minimize the FSB exposure to loss.
- Reviews disputes to ensure regulatory and MasterCard Association rules are met
- Reviews and Ensures the agent Seeks guidance from senior team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Workflow QA cases for review to the QA analyst
High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years Regulation E and Z knowledge
- 2+ years work requiring communication of QA/QC or other peer to peer review feedback
- 2+ years analytical problem-solving skills
- Portal, Fidelity, VROL (Visa Online), Salesforce is a plus
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 7 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.