ETL / SSIS Developer
Fort Worth, TX 76104
The ETL Developer will work as part of the Data Management and Reporting team (DM) to implement ETL solutions leveraging the Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence stack. The ETL Developer will interact with the customer to define business requirements, propose solutions, and validate the solutions meet the business needs.
- 5 years of relevant experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing ETL solutions using SSIS
- 5 years of relevant experience in T-SQL development
- Experience integrating data from web APIs
- Experience tuning and optimizing ETL processes and framework
- 1 year of Python/C# preferred
- Experience gathering requirements
- Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.