Phoenix, AZ 85001 US
Personally performs or directs activities of electrical workers performing wiring, terminations, input-output connections, and troubleshooting on systems integration projects as well as electrical panels in the shop and the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participate with management in preparation of a project execution plan to include the scheduling of construction activities, manpower, and construction equipment requirements.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical raceways, wiring, PLC/RIO/LCP panels, and end devices based on job specifications and local codes. Experience using Navisworks Simulate or similar program to view 3D model and provide layout content to BIM modelers is a plus.
- Confers with project managers, and field crew leads to update on schedules and status on a weekly basis.
- Schedules and directs personnel and subcontractors engaged in performing electrical work, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades as well as the general contractor to identify and resolve any conflicts while providing updates on installation progress.
- Assist field crew leads in creation of weekly workplans to project activities for the week and the next week, resources assigned and ensure that materials needed are available.
- Meets weekly with field crew leads to review their weekly workplans.
- Reviews daily production reports submitted by field crew leads for accuracy, impacts or issues that need to be brought to management attention.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to quality specifications and the adherence to schedules as well as housekeeping standards.
- Works with Quality Manager to ensure scopes are completed and ready for QAQC inspections.
- Build and maintain relationships with Owner s mechanical/electrical system owners, general contractor area superintendents and other trades.
- Purchases wiring, parts, and materials to be delivered to meet project needs on a timely basis.
- Trains electricians and helpers to ensure adherence to project requirements and schedules.
- Utilizes tools to track workforce, including production, checklists, punch lists, site inspections, and housekeeping.
- OSHA 30 is preferred.