Executive Admin: Senior
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
Provides administrative support to executive-level individuals. Responsibilities may include screening calls, scheduling travel and meeting arrangements, typing correspondence, preparing reports and financial data, training and supervising other support staff and managing confidential information in a professional manner. Prepares reports as needed. Schedule and coordinates all required resources for meetings. Handles additional administrative tasks as necessary. Strong communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities are essential. Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Coordinates activities and ensures timely information flow for EMG members supported.
- Prioritizes and organizes work for EMG members to meet deadlines on multiple tasks.
- Manages EMG membersschedule and provides administrative support to assigned EMG which may include managing emails, maintaining calendar(s) and ensuring appropriate record retention.
- Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel
- Performs administrative support for members of the Executive Management Group (EMG).
- Ensures day-to-day activities are coordinated and EMG members are prepared for responsibilities.
- Managing multiple executive leaders calendars and email inboxes for audit services.
- Prior C suite or senior executive leadership EA support preferred.
With 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the drivers seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRGs dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRateds Best of Staffing award for 10 straight years, as well as the Business Journals Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.