Executive Operational Planning Advisor
San Antonio, TX 78216
This individual will be attending Board of Director meetings to take minutes, drafting communications for the Board, coordinating action items from meetings, and providing operational support for the Board and the corporate governance attorneys
- 1+ years of experience with taking detailed and critical minutes at important meetings.
- 1+ years of experience working with and around Boards of Directors and/or management committees.
- 1+ years of experience with technical writing/composition
- 1+ years of experience with project management and organization.
- Knowledge and experience with Corporate Governance
- 2+ years of experience working with banking regulators and requirements, including knowledge of what equates to confidential information
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.