FD-3771 - Tech Writer Sr
San Antonio, TX 78232
Tech Writer Sr.
Write clearly, concisely, and precisely. Know how to ask questions and learn from the answers. Knowledge and demonstrated use of process engineering methodologies.
MS Word, Confluence, Visio (or similar)
Communicating with SME s and reviewing their processes for design and current documentation, Documenting the standards, processes, procedures, etc. Into an organized and coherent whole.
- Writes and updates content according to Content and Brand style guidelines where applicable.
- Demonstrates proficiency in multiple writing styles and in content development.
- Engages internal clients to understand business needs and objectives and interviews subject matter experts.
- Translate business needs and requirements stories used for services development.
- Create basic user interface wireframes to be used for services development.
- Uses best practice knowledge and content metrics to advise clients, influence final content direction, and ensure business objectives are met.
- Demonstrates proficiency in work related tools, processes and software.
- May write content for website publishing.
- Utilizes tested content and templates and optimization best practices; recommends improvements in process and technique to maximize content effectiveness.
- At least 4 years of experience in writing, editing, and document creation.
- Bachelor s Degree, OR, 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Write clearly, concisely, and precisely: Must have the ability to write well and convey information to the intended audience in an easily understood manner.
- Be proficient in using the tools of the trade: Adept using computer applications associated with producing your documentation such as Adobe, MS Word, Visio, and Photoshop.
- Be able to select the proper support visuals: Must understand how to put together graphics and formatting. They must be able to collaborate with the subject matter expert (SME).
- Know how to ask questions and learn from the answers. Must be proficient interacting with SMEs and customers.
- Refine the art of patience and persistence. Must be understanding and patient. Must also be willing to change direction readily.
- Knowledge of Confluence and Jira
- Knowledge of Agile technical software delivery methodologies
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of process engineering methodologies
- Familiar with concepts related to human centered design or high-tech anthropology
- Experience in design research activities including planning, moderation, analysis and synthesis, and communication of findings
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.