Financial Compliance Analyst
San Antonio, TX 78216
- Monitors and reviews daily activity reports for short term trade activity or late trading to ensure compliance with the firm and industry standards.
- Review marketing materials for compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Perform compliance monitoring and testing.
- Investment trade experience.
- Exposure to and/or experience with investment compliance monitoring preferred.
- Superb work ethic, attention to detail, team orientation, collaborative disposition, and commitment to excellence.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.