Lewisville, TX 75007 US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Use of the fleet management software Fleetio to keep track of sales, registration, inspections, vehicle assignments, documentation, and maintenance of fleet management.
- Streamline and monitor our fuel card system (WEX) to include new cards, re-issuing cards, and deleting old cards. Run and review reports for fuel purchases to find errors and/or misuse on a weekly basis.
- Maintain knowledge of all FMCSA, DOT, and the State of Texas regulations to comply with all state and federal laws.
- Oversee vehicle maintenance and costs associated with fleet maintenance.
- Some travel including overnights will be required to issue and pick up vehicles within our fleet.
- Maintain a system for check in/out procedures of our floater vehicles for employees use.
- Monitor GPS units in each vehicle with the GPS database and run reports when necessary.
- Maintain our relationships with the vendors who supply goods and services related to our fleet. This includes ordering, keeping inventory and working with them to ensure we are receiving the best prices available.
- Some manual labor including the use of tools is required for mounting toolboxes, license plates, GPS units, registration stickers and toll tags.
- Assist the Fleet Manager with vehicle incidents and insurance claims.
- Assist the Fleet Manager in creating, maintaining, and implementing vehicle and driver policies.
- Oversee the day-to-day maintenance of our fleet management systems.
- Proven experience working as a Fleet Auditor, Coordinator, Assistant or Fleet Manager.
- Experienced with driving light duty trucks and occasionally pulling utility trailers.
- Proficient at using computer software including but not limited to Word, Excel, and/or third-party software.
- Experience with Fleetio, WEX, NTTA and GPS software is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of internal ticketing system is preferred.
- Ability to organize and multitask are a must. You will be working both independently and directly with the Fleet Manager on a regular basis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required as you will be interacting with all levels of employees.
- Be self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time effectively.