Fraud Prevention & Detection
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- Take inbound calls form our customers while multitasking using multiple systems and following outlined procedures.
- High expectations for quality compliance and accuracy.
- Ability to have tough conversations when providing expectations to members.
- 2 years of fraud prevention/detection experience in a financial services environment
- Prior Bank Contact Center experience to include ability to work in a very structured and regulated environment
- Strong attention to detail and high concern for data privacy, compliance and accuracy
With 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the drivers seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRGs dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRateds Best of Staffing award for 10 straight years, as well as the Business Journals Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.