San Antonio, TX 78260 US
- Proficiently uses a variety of fraud management tools and systems to identify and investigate suspicious financial and non-financial activity on a wide range of products and services.
- Effectively initiates contact with customer to review suspicious activity; and if necessary, take appropriate actions to mitigate the risk and protect the member's assets.
- Possesses multi product, system, and/or process knowledge and effectively uses it to prevent, detect and mitigate fraudulent activity across multiple products and services.
- 2+ years of banking or investment experience.
- SAR (Suspicious Activity Report) experience.
- Customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Complaint resolution experience.
- Training will be 5 weeks Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm. Upon completion of training, work schedule between 7am-9pm, flex days off, weekends will be included, will work either be Sun-Thurs, Tues- Sat or Fri-Tues (Hours will vary based on business need)
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 7 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.