Fraud Prevention Specialist
San Antonio, TX 78216
- Advanced computer Skills
- Microsoft Office expertise
- Experience working in call-center environment
- Experience investigating suspicious activity to detect and mitigate fraudulent activity
- Proficiently uses a variety of fraud management tools and systems to identify and investigate suspicious financial and non-financial activity on a wide range of products and services.
- Effectively initiates contact with members to review suspicious activity; and if necessary, take appropriate actions to mitigate the risk and protect the member's assets.
- Possesses multi product, system, and/or process knowledge and effectively uses it to prevent, detect and mitigate fraudulent activity across multiple products and services.
- Effectively utilizes appropriate tools and procedures to report confirmed fraud and associated trends.
- Applies foundational knowledge of the business, its products, and processes and provides improvement opportunities and recommended solutions to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of fraud prevention and detection.