Peyton Resource Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62725/logos/prgusa-social-media.png http://www.prg-usa.com http://www.prg-usa.com true
Health Solutions Specialist
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
Posted: 04/27/2022 2022-04-27 2023-07-04 Job Number: 19216
- Receives inquiry or request for advice or service from current members through various channels, including phone calls, emails, and faxes.
- Asks questions to discover key information and life events and understand need or problem. Documents relevant information. Recognizes life events, understands and assesses the member's needs, financial situation, and goals.
- Makes recommendation(s) and motivates member to take action on recommendation(s). Overcomes objections using basic sales techniques and developing persuasion skills and implements recommendation(s).
- Educates the member on how regulatory changes will impact a product.
- Articulates benefits and motivates the member to acquire and/or retain various health products through inbound and outbound member communications.
- May provide limited member servicing support.
- Ensures adherence to company and regulatory practices.
- Supports enterprise business goals through the achievement of individual referral and product acquisition goals.
- Employees in Health Solutions acquire and apply advanced knowledge of complex health insurance and Medicare solutions, dental and vision insurance, and long term care solutions to assist members with choosing and managing the best products for their needs.
- Employees in Health Solutions work with brokered products and act as an agent for the member.
- Up to 1 year customer service/sales experience
- Experience delivering frequent written and oral communication Experience acquiring and applying new concepts and information Experience processing and analyzing information
- Experience fulfilling requests and meeting deadlines Experience resolving conflict and negotiating
- Experience multi-tasking in an operating systems environment Experience participating in or leading teams
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment may be required
- High School diploma or GED
- Required maintenance of Life and Health license and/or acquisition within 90 days Required annual completion of AHIP and Broker/Carrier appointments.