Houston - Fire Alarm Tech
Houston, TX US
Looking for a seasoned/experienced/reliable commercial fire alarm technician for immediate employment. You must pass a criminal background check, be drug free and have a clean driving record. Specialized training would be offered to the right candidate after a period of proven skill and proper work ethic and that in itself is a benefit that is well worth the effort. Knowledge of the Notifier line would be a plus and any factory trained applicants would be considered first. We work with all manufacturers so any other systems training would also be a big benefit to our team. A company vehicle will be provided to any qualified and reliable technician for business use.
- Knowledge of maintaining fire life safety equipment and systems
- Awareness of applicable regulatory codes per County, State and Federal Fire codes.
- Shown ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a focused work environment and maintain high levels of efficiency without direct supervision.
- Must have the ability to read a set of Fire Alarm prints and install accordingly bringing the project in or under budget.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Good troubleshooting skills required.
- Overtime will be common.
- Valid Drivers license
- Valid FAL would be a big plus