IT Infrastructure Manager
Fort Worth, TX 76126 US
The IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, maintaining, and managing staff and the stability of the organization s IT infrastructure (to include: network & server infrastructure, data communications, telecommunications systems; oversight of the activities with software, hardware, and network facilities).
- Manage and set priorities for the maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, wireless implementations, etc.
- Direct, lead, mentor and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians.
- Conduct feasibility studies for various upgrade projects, improvements, and other conversions.
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts.
- Develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure infrastructure-specific products and services; practice IT asset management.
- 8-10 years of relevant, hands-on Information Technology experience required.
- 5-7+ years of IT Infrastructure management experience.
- Strong Azure competency.
- Experienced with Azure, VMWare, Microsoft, Veeam, Okta, Cisco, Palo Alto and monitoring tools.
- Practical experience of continuous improvement methods and techniques.
- Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments.
- Demonstrated process management, leadership, personnel/project management skills.
- Good understanding of ITIL.