IT Project Manager
Fort Worth, TX 76102
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing project schedules and metrics (cost, schedule, scope) for various large & complex technology projects. Most of the projects will be Infrastructure and Application Implementations, with some involvement in Software Development projects as well.
- Develop and manage IT project plans.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Create project planning documents specifying goals, strategy, resources, scheduling, identification of risks, and contingency plans.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Facilitate status meetings communicating deadlines, upcoming events, potential issues, risks, action items, etc.
- Bachelor s Degree in a technology or business related discipline or equivalent related experience. PMP certification preferred.
- 8+ years of strong IT Project Management experience
- Proven experience managing large, complex IT projects
- Experience managing Infrastructure, Application Implementations and Software Development projects