Identity Management Architect
Our client is looking for an IAM/IDM Architect that can come in and help lead the implementation of SailPoint across all locations in DFW. This is a Top 5 project for the company and a high visible position reporting to the Sr Director over all of IT. Really would like to find someone with SailPoint experience, but they don t have to be an expert in it, if they have any of the others listed in the description. They need someone that has broad IDM/IAM experience that understands how all those products work together and overlap. He has enough engineers, they need an Architect.
Need a strong background in Access Management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
- 6 years experience with a combination of:
With enterprise IAM systems such as Sailpoint, OIM, Sun, Tivoli or Forefront Identity Manager.
With Active Directory, LDAP and Directory Server Products, PKI especially MS Certificate Authority Server, SAML.
- Working with networking teams related to firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- To include three years previous experience in an Identity Access Manager technical architectural role or equivalent.
- 1-year combined experience with enterprise web SSO solutions such as SiteMinder, Clear Trust, Oracle Access Manager, Tivoli Access Manager preferred
- 1-year experience with two factor authentication systems such as RSA OTP, Smart Cards, Biometrics preferred
- 1-year experience working with non-Windows AAA systems such as NIS+, RACF, Sun Enterprise Directory Server