Instructional Designer Lead
San Antonio, TX 78209 US
Designs training programs, including classroom lectures, online courses, and self-study sessions, directed at employees, organization members, or those who use the organization's products or services. Develops and updates course content and coordinates learning curriculum. Conducts assessment and analysis to identify new development needs and recommends training methods accordingly. Maintains in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the related field.
- Experience in leading training course development and delivery efforts for a large financial service, insurance or related highly regulated industries.
- Experience with instructional authoring tools (Articulate Storyline 360 and Adobe Suite)
- Extensive experience executing all phases of course development: gathering of business requirements, course planning, design (both graphic and multimedia), development, and implementation.
- Extensive experience in both classroom and on-demand/e-learning course development.
- Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office
- Collaborating with all levels of management to understand business and employee needs related to training. Lead training development (classroom and on-demand/e-learning), gathering business requirements, course planning, design (graphic and multimedia), development, and implementation.
- Promotes the overall program, delivers on time and identifies gaps, develops the team and individuals and supports collective advancement of audit knowledge.
- Please provide any details that will be helpful for Supplier to find the right candidate for job.
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 7 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.