Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Candidates must have current Series 7 & 63/66.
- Investment transactions and servicing experience
- Account security and fraud experience
- Investment transaction software experience
- Phone experience working with customers
- Receives service requests for mutual fund, brokerage or college savings plan products from members through various member contact channels.
- Fulfills the member's request through appropriate channel.
- Applies foundational relationship building and referral skills by seeking opportunities to build, deepen, and retain the member relationship through multi-company products or services.
- Asks questions to discover key information and life events and to understand the member s need, and documents relevant information.
- Manages automatic investment plans.
- Provide mailing address/payee information for contributions and forms.
- Fielding tax form, dividend, cost basis, IRA distribution, and other tax related inquiries.
- Make a contribution or withdrawal from their College Savings Account
- Change portfolio allocation/investment model.
- Discussing IRA account activity.
- High level research on mutual fund money movement.
- Answer investment performance related questions.