Land/Site Development Engineer w/PE
Austin, TX US
- Understand clientsexpectations and verify that the scope addresses all the clientsrequirements.
- Coordinate with review agencies to ensure our design meets local requirements and protects the public while still delivering value to the client.
- Lead a team of engineers, EITs, CAD technicians, consultants, and support staff
- Mentor young engineers and EITs
- Balance workload to coordinate several projects concurrently, including prioritizing tasks and deadlines.
- Provide quality assurance and quality control feedback.
- Represent the company in business development activities with potential clients and community leaders.
- Ensure that plans, calculations, and specifications are comprehensive and accurate.
- Overcome complex design and project management challenges.
- Licensed professional engineer in the state of Texas with 6-15 years of post-graduate experience in land/site development design.
- Prepare proposals and schedules for site development projects.
- Excellent organizational skills to provide proactive steps, meet schedules, and address potential issues.
- Thorough knowledge of local site development requirements and procedures.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to work in a fast-paced, productive environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to complete multi-step tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to ensure effective communication with all parties.