Life Service Specialist
San Antonio, TX 78209 US
- One year Medicare, Health or Life insurance industry experience
- Basic knowledge of life and/or health insurance products
- Receives inbound calls for information from current and prospective members.
- Asks questions to discover key information and life events in order to understand the member need, and documents relevant information.
- Taking demographic information to establish member number for new members.
- Work is typically performed in a call center environment.
Training hours will be 930-6pm CST / 730-4pm MST, Monday through Friday.
Work Schedule; 40 hour work week, 8 hour shift, M-F 730-6pm CST
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 7 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.