Marketing Manager: Senior
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
- 3+ years producing/executing/promoting customer facing webinars
- 5+ years marketing campaign strategy and/or execution experience
- 3+ years experience in the creation of consumer facing marketing material/content
- Zoom, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel), other virual meeting platforms
- Lead collaborative discussions across Marketing and Product Management to develop marketing material and webinar content;Develop facilitation guides, visually compelling creative concepts, identify and execute webinar technology to deliver timely, relevant and reusable webinar content, including functionality like polling, chat, session replays, and tracking/measurement
- Develop webinar strategy that meets the needs of audience segments for retirement planning, life insurance and health insurance.
- Strategize with product management teams to develop compellng and compliant educational and promotional marketing material that drive demand to USAA.
- Tracking, measurement and reporting of marketing campaign performance.
- Experience in financial services, particularly life insurance, retirement planning, investments, and health insurance is preferred.
- Content development experience required.
With 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the drivers seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRGs dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRateds Best of Staffing award for 10 straight years, as well as the Business Journals Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.