Member Debt Representative
San Antonio, TX 78232 US
Take inbound calls and utilize internal systems to service accounts under a bankruptcy filing, estate situations and accounts that have charged off. Will need to utilize Microsoft office to track accounts thru excel at times along with keep updated thru emails on new processes and meetings. Will also utilize Slack to communicate with team members for assistance.
- 1 year inbound call center experience; servicing customers/members
- 1 year collections in support of consumer/home equity loans, credit cards and/or checking/savings accounts
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office products
- Using PC and associated hardware
- Ability to communicate and accept training/coaching remotely using technology (e.G. Slack, email, etc)
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin