NAV Accounting & Finance - Business Process Lead
Fort Worth, TX 76126
The NAV Accounting and Finance Business Process Lead will be responsible for implementing best practices, reviewing new solutions and driving change adoption which will improve Accounting and Finance performance, communication and speed. This role will be the technology leader and NAV SME for the Accounting and Finance team.
- Serves are subject matter expert for NAV Accounting and Finance processes and master data.
- Collaborate on a vision and strategy for development and continuous improvement of the Accounting and Finance processes, systems, analytics and metrics with company departments.
- Construct and manage a playbook for the Accounting and Finance processes and systems including training and documenting business processes.
- Oversees Accounting and Finance systems including: Business Intelligence, Demand Planning, Rough Cut Capacity Planning and Daily Scheduling.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business or other related areas
- 5-10 years of experience in Accounting and Finance business processes, planning and analytics
- Related experience with MS Dynamics NAV Accounting & Finance modules
- Expert knowledge of analytics and metrics
- Expert knowledge of Advanced Planning, Demand Planning and Forecast Systems
- Proficient in the use of database systems, NAV, advanced Excel, and Business Objects
- Travel 25%