NAV Supply Chain Business Process Lead
Fort Worth, TX 76126
The NAV Supply Chain Business Process Lead will be responsible for implementing best practices, reviewing new solutions and driving change adoption which will improve the supply chain performance, communication and speed.
- Serves are subject matter expert for NAV Supply Chain processes and ensures integrity of Supply Chain Master Data.
- Collaborate on a vision and strategy for development and continuous improvement of the Supply Chain processes, systems, analytics and metrics with Plant Managers, Planners, Logistics, Manufacturing and Accounting and Finance.
- Oversees supply chain systems including: Business Intelligence, Demand Planning, Rough Cut Capacity Planning and Daily Scheduling.
- Oversees key Supply Chain reporting to identify categories that need additional analysis and/or adjust strategy based on changing business conditions and communicates opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or other related areas
- 5-10 years of experience in Supply Chain planning and analytics in a business environment
- Related experience with MS Dynamics NAV SCM Modules is required
- Experience working on a Supply Chain implementation of MS Navision, is a strong plus
- Expert knowledge of analytics and metrics
- Expert knowledge of Advanced Planning, Demand Planning and Forecast Systems
- Expert knowledge in the usage of Cloud-Based Planning and Scheduling Systems
- Proficient in the use of database systems, advanced Excel, and Business Objects
- Travel 25%