Lewisville, TX 75057 US
Designers are responsible for the electrical design, layout and drafting of industrial control panels. They take user requirements, national and customer standards, and produce designs that meet those requirements.
? Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Electrical Design
- Read and interpret vendor cut sheets to determine functionality and applicability of products.
- Use knowledge of electrical systems and standards to develop wiring diagrams.
- Use knowledge of manufacturing techniques, applicable standards, and field installation requirements to develop panel layouts.
- Confer with engineering staff, manufacturing staff, and other personnel to resolve problems.
- Explain drawings to manufacturing or construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Measure factors that affect installation and arrangement of equipment.
- Use AutoCAD Electrical to draft electrical schematics and panel layouts.