Job Number: 21037
As a member of Fayetteville Water Design Center, the Process Engineer - Pumping Leader will be responsible for leading a team and directing projects from conceptual planning to bid ready documents. This may include pump stations, lift stations, facilities, and equipment layouts, design calculations, equipment vendor coordination, management and coordination of support discipline activities, and coordination with regional offices and regulatory agencies as well as performing quality reviews of other teamsdesigns.
This position will be responsible for performing a wide array of design tasks related to water and wastewater facilities, such as:
- Design of water and wastewater treatment process pumping facilities
- Support of water and wastewater process evaluation, selection, and implementation
- Pump selection and pump station design
- Chemical storage and feed system design
- Piping and instrumentation drawing production
- Specification and Contract document preparation
- Support of construction projects
- Oversee the development of construction drawings, and 3D models
Water Design Center (WDC)
The WDC is a knowledge-based hub that excels in highly technical, multi-discipline water and wastewater designs. The WDC specializes in large, high-volume, custom plant projects with advanced technologies. Centralizing the location of the WDC means communication, coordination, and participation with team members is constant. This integral working relationship benefits the client through project delivery schedule and design quality, as well as the engineers opportunity for team collaboration and professional growth.
- Bachelors degree in civil, environmental, chemical, mechanical, or biosystems/biological e from an ABET accredited program. (Master's preferred)
- 5+ years of direct water/wastewater design experience
- Design experience of lift stations, booster pump stations, and water treatment processes.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)